SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    I need another SBR like I need a hole in my head, but...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need another SBR like I need a hole in my head, but... Login/Join 
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted
BOGO Noveske factory SBRs were too good a deal to pass up.

10.5” 5.56 with Dead Air flash hider (guess I’m buying a DA can, darn), the other one is in Sniper Grey

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
did you end up buying 2, one tan one grey? I would love to see the grey one.

I like the look, very similar layout to the aero build/assembly I did.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Yep, got two. What We’re doing though is a buddy is sending off the Form 4 on the grey one, brown one is mine.

I have two Aero build SBRs, one a 5.56 the other a .308, both have been great.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you get the keymo flash hider or brake?

All in all those are great looking rifles. I did mine in 300blk out. It will never be a factory noveske. I am very pleased with it.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
All of mine to this point have been Form 1 builds. I’ve always wanted a factory SBR so this will scratch that itch. The wait vs. current Form 1 times is tough though.

Complacency sucks…

posted Hide Post
Tell me about it, i have 8 cans 250 days in. At 60 days i started my form 1's. I have completed 4 sbr's, 1 silencer, and have a 5th sbr in que now.

posted Hide Post
Sexy. One more SBR can't be wrong.

Posts: 12 | Registered: April 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of George from Alaska
posted Hide Post
You have a serious problem... like most of us here.

P220 European
P220 Scorpion
P220 10mm Legion
MK25
P226 Legion
P226 SAO Legion
P229 Legion
556 rifle, my favorite 556
P320 M17 (not the expensive
one) with Leupold DPP
P227 Tac-ops
machineguns