SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Black Mamba + Dead Air Mask
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black Mamba + Dead Air Mask Login/Join 
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted
Just picked this can up and tried it out. It sounds like a pellet gun, but is totally more bad ass. Smile. There seems to be very little difference between supersonic and subsonic.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17276 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love the mask. I have a bunch of other options, but the mask seems just about optimal overall.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Biochemical
Superfreak
Picture of M4Super90
posted Hide Post
I have a 6" Scorpion and they are awesome. Also you are correct, a HV .22LR round won't go super sonic out of a pistol length barrel.

115 + 115 = 230

Posts: 3675 | Registered: April 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Volquartzens are finely crafted pistols and I am very pleased that they are made here in the great State of Iowa. My only issue with them is they tend to look like prop guns out of Sci Fi films like Star Wars Blasters. Just a little to futuristic for my taste. Several friends own them and I have been blessed to shoot them more than once. Extremely accurate and great trigger pulls, just can't seem to get past the Spaceman Spiff appearance. Oh well, there is something out there for everyone.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2890 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post