SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Looking for cool suppressor storage options
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for cool suppressor storage options Login/Join 
posted
Trying to store 5 cans .22 to 308 in a case that keeps all the pistons & other misc parts all in one place, organized and accessible and have an impressive appeal all its own. I'm imagining a pelican briefcase that sat flat when open (180degree lid) or something like that and thought you all may have suggestions. Thank you!

Posts: 599 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
How many pistons and misc parts? The Pelican case is perfect for the suppressors. Pistons fit best in a lure box with multiple compartments.

Posts: 2086 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Lure box inside a Pelican case? Sounds like a good solution to me.

That said, there's sometimes a difference between storage and transport. Most of the time, when I'm off to the range the last thing I need to lug along is yet another bag/case/box/whatever. So I normally just drop my can(s) into my range bag, each with its own suitable pouch. When they're at home they stay in the safe. If you're talking about taking your suppressor carry-all to the range with you, just be sure to let the cans cool a bit before putting them back into the case.

Posts: 6676 | Location: Portland, OR | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post