SIGforum
Fingerprints for Form 1: quick question

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/380105858/m/2840089284

June 26, 2021, 09:25 PM
Oat_Action_Man
Fingerprints for Form 1: quick question
It's been at least a year since I did my last e-form for an SBR. Have multiple Form 1s I want to send in the next month or two and need a refresher on the fingerprints.

Last time I submitted, I went to Identogo and had my prints done. Sent those to ATF and everything was hunky dory. All my Form 4s have been submitted through Silencer Shop and their kiosk.

I recall that I had ordered a bunch of blank fingerprint cards from ATF for my Form 1, and I brought them to Identogo, but, IIRC, they printed my prints out on their own standard FBI print card.

My question--since I can't find the stack of blank cards, and I suspect I tossed them--is it OK to hand write info like the ORI on the card you're submitting?

Whatever I did last time worked perfectly...I just don't remember what I did. Old age is a bitch.

Since I'm having a helluva time scheduling again with Identogo, I'm thinking of trying my local LE to get prints done.

Should I worry about ordering more blank cards from ATF, which will add at least two weeks to my timetable?

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.
June 27, 2021, 01:17 AM
Chowser
I got cards from the atf and did my own fingerprints. No ori listed or anything and my eform1s have all been approved. My form 4s as well.

I guess I could list my own agency’s ori but I didn’t

Not minority enough!
June 27, 2021, 08:18 AM
jeeperxd
Oat are you near Allentown
June 27, 2021, 08:57 AM
Oat_Action_Man
About an hour away.

June 27, 2021, 09:05 AM
jeeperxd
I was hoping you were closer i have a set you could use.
June 28, 2021, 12:29 AM
bolo4tom
I did my own fingerprints as well. zero issues.
June 28, 2021, 12:12 PM
M4Super90
Last 7 I have done I did my own prints and wrote in the ORI info. No issues.

115 + 115 = 230
June 30, 2021, 11:49 AM
Silencer Shop
If you have submitted your prints at one of our kiosks already, you can call and place an order for a set of your completed prints to be mailed to you.

Or you can order them on our website: https://www.silencershop.com/c...ngerprint-cards.html
June 30, 2021, 12:35 PM
Oat_Action_Man
quote:
Originally posted by Silencer Shop:
If you have submitted your prints at one of our kiosks already, you can call and place an order for a set of your completed prints to be mailed to you.

Or you can order them on our website: https://www.silencershop.com/c...ngerprint-cards.html

Excellent. What a time saver. You guys already make the Form 4 process easy, so that's an added bonus for Form 1s.

You're way better than my local government. Roll Eyes

July 06, 2021, 06:05 AM
DaBigBR
Yes they can have all of the information, including the ORI, handwritten.
July 23, 2021, 10:54 AM
SigFan
Just ordered a set of my prints from SS. I figured it would be good to have s set with the rest of my paperwork.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)