SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Supressor tools--group buy discount
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Supressor tools--group buy discount Login/Join 
Picture of SIGfourme
posted
Starting another group buy for 3D printed suppressor tools. See previous group buy.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0105858/m/6590053654
The Details: Vendor makes tools to take apart most suppressors on the market. Sign up for the group buy--no minimum or maximum--15% off with discount code sent to participants--flat $10 shipping. Will keep group buy open till end of May. Discount code will be posted once members sign up on this thread. Post # of items you will purchase in this thread.
Tools are on the link below:

https://www.suppressortools.co...em/1-2-socket-system

I'm just facilitating the process. No connection to vendor.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGfourme,

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
I would take 2 items
#10 Octane
Piston Pal

Posts: 6029 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Here is the coupon code for 15% off.
SIGFORUM_15

Good until the end of May.

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SIGfourme
Thanks for this information. Hopefully I can now get apart that Sig SRD22X that does nothing but break the pitiful tool Sig included with the suppressor.

Posts: 5 | Location: cbspec@bellsouth.net | Registered: May 21, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Discount ends at end of May. TiRant,Ghost and CGS Mod 9 tool ordered.