SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    My Tax Stamp is In!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Tax Stamp is In! Login/Join 
posted
I got the call yesterday. I pick up my Odessa 9 today, and hopefully Friday get it out to the range.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And I have it!!! Could only find 75 rounds of subsonic in my stores. A online order will be placed.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Nice. What are you planning on shooting it on?

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
I got the call yesterday. I pick up my Odessa 9 today, and hopefully Friday get it out to the range.

How long was the wait for you?

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Avoid Federal or Lawman 147 grain. My experience is that it is not very quiet. I've had better luck with PPU, Freedom, and a couple others.

Posts: 5160 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I plan to put it on a Beretta M9a3 initially, later a CZ Evo. We'll see what else in the future. I sent my fee in on June 15 last year, so it took about 8 months. Thanks for the ammo tip.

posted Hide Post
Picked up some Aguila. My thoughts are it should be quiet at 950 fps. The two you mention clock somewhat faster.