SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Looking at buying first suppressor...any experience with the YHM Phantom .22?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking at buying first suppressor...any experience with the YHM Phantom .22? Login/Join 
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Well, I ordered it today. Went into the shop and did my fingerprints at the kiosk to complete the registration info for my account. Also went online and set up an ATF Eforms account. The LGS didn't have a Phantom in stock, so I placed the order on the website, SilencerShop is going to ship it, and I guess when it gets there we finish filling out the paperwork and begin the wait. Kinda crummy spending $600 and having nothing to show for it.

Posts: 6283 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
welcome to the nfa world. When the F3 processes you can do the rest of what you need to do.
But once you get there with somewhat of an experience base just forget you ever did it. you can do nothing to expedite it. I used to look at the various websites with atf times and add them to my submission date and think 'soon'. But of course its the atf and none of that matters. it will process when it processes. so better not to fret.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10273 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post