SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Other LCD/LIDs on a SWR Trident
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Other LCD/LIDs on a SWR Trident Login/Join 
posted
I have a SWR Trident and as I'm sure you all know the company is no more. I've heard some people talking about other LCDs LIDS or even just a piston swap working. I'd like a fixed barrel adapter and something to work with US threads. Does anyone know of other adapters that will fit a Trident?

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Biochemical
Superfreak
Picture of M4Super90
posted Hide Post
Stalking Rhino has the contract to produce "legacy" Trident adapters and LCDs from the old SWR blueprints. I have one for my Trident9 that took (literally) years to receive, but they did follow through and it does work well.

115 + 115 = 230

Posts: 3675 | Registered: April 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I was hoping not to have to wait for the next run if there will be one. Does anyone know if an adapter will work ie 13.5x1LH to 1/2x28RH?

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also have a SWR Trident and am also looking for adapters. I need something that the HK type adapter mount along with another one.

Posts: 473 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know this is an old thread but, you can get SWR Trident 9 stuff from here. They delivered mine super fast.

https://www.capitolarmory.com/.../result/?q=Trident+9

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by usncorpsman:
I know this is an old thread but, you can get SWR Trident 9 stuff from here. They delivered mine super fast.

https://www.capitolarmory.com/.../result/?q=Trident+9

Thank you, Someone also suggested Capitol Armory and I reached out to them, and within several days I had what I needed. Great people I would be glad to go back to them if I need anything else in the future.

Posts: 473 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post