SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Sig srd9 suppressor customer service was great
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig srd9 suppressor customer service was great Login/Join 
posted
I called Sig customer service yesterday with a question about my srd9 on a fixed barrel. Today comes in a spacer for the srd9 to replace the spring for a non tilting barrel pistol. Excellent service experience, I could not be happier with their customer service. Thank you Sig!

JAMES 3:1
USPSA life member

Posts: 270 | Location: Indian River Shores, Florida | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Early versions of the SRD's omitted the spacers, Sig has been great getting them out to those needing them.

What are you using the SRD9 on??

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I switch it between a JP gmr15, B&T apc9 k pro and ghm9 gen2. All three are Glock system mags.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jindodog,

USPSA life member

Posts: 270 | Location: Indian River Shores, Florida | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Its been a great suppressor, with the heavy grain loads its stupid quiet. Highly recommend.

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like mine as well. I have not tried any subsonic ammo with it yet, only 115 grain. But now I will, thanks.

USPSA life member

Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jindodog:
I called Sig customer service yesterday with a question about my srd9 on a fixed barrel. Today comes in a spacer for the srd9 to replace the spring for a non tilting barrel pistol. Excellent service experience, I could not be happier with their customer service. Thank you Sig!

SIG has a good customer care service, Very responsive and accurate

Posts: 22 | Registered: September 14, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post