SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Pocket holster for SW 442
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Pocket holster for SW 442 Login/Join 
posted
Like the title says, I want to give pocket carry another try, so I'm looking for a pocket holster for my S&W 442. If I get no responses, I'll order a new one from RGrizzle, but thought I'd ask and see if anyone has anything they'd let go.

Thanks!!

--------------------------------------

Posts: 3528 | Location: Central California | Registered: April 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Size3
Brand Uncle Mike's
I ordered from Amazon, very inexpensive and works great.

Posts: 266 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
I've been very pleased with Mika's Pocket Holsters for pocket carry.

Posts: 7384 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 2 pocket holsters from Ryan just order from him! Love both of mine!

Posts: 138 | Location: Locust Grove, Virginia | Registered: November 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nocturnalcreations:
I have 2 pocket holsters from Ryan just order from him! Love both of mine!

All of my holsters for all of my guns are from Ryan. At this point, I'd feel guilty buying anything other than an RGrizzle holster. One just like what I want just sold on his "In Stock" page. I was a bit late! Now I'll have to order and wait 4 months.....

Posts: 3528 | Location: Central California | Registered: April 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Don Hume 001. Leather. Less than $40 new. Works well. Would be even better if they made it rough-out. I’ve never understood why pocket holsters aren’t always rough-out. They’re far less likely to come out of the pocket when the gun is drawn.

You may need to find pants with square bottom pockets to use this holster.

Galco used to make one rough-out that I preferred but it’s been discontinued and replaced with one shaped much like this, I guess.

Posts: 27158 | Location: TOAD SUCK, AR | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Plus one for Mika. I have one and it still holds my 442 in place but the holster stays when the gun is drawn. Plus, Robert Mika is a great guy who gives you a call to discuss your purchase and anything else you want to talk about.

Posts: 54 | Location: Hillsboro, Oregon | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opinions given. I appreciate them all. I've ordered a pocket holster from Mika'sHolsters and we'll see how it goes.

Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redwood25:
Thanks for the opinions given. I appreciate them all. I've ordered a pocket holster from Mika'sHolsters and we'll see how it goes.

You'll be happy with the Mika pocket holster. A really inexpensive, but well designed and built holster that will last you for (literally) decades!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10259 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post