SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS - Horse Hide gun belts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS - Horse Hide gun belts Login/Join 
posted
We're having a BIG SALE THIS MONTH ON "hard to get" HORSE HIDE gun belts. Stop by and take a look.

www.agcustomgunleather.com
NRA Member
GCO Member
Certified Firearm Instructor
Semper Fi

Posts: 562 | Location: Cumming, GA | Registered: October 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Good to know. Been thinking about one.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1853 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is mahogany any close at all to either oxblood or cordovan ?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54655 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool, I've been thinking about another belt every morning also. So ordered one. AGC makes a quality belt. Great customer service. The only problem I have is I keep running out of holes. Razz Thanks ABC

Posts: 38 | Location: Gainesville Florida | Registered: March 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. Have not used one of your products before but have an order placed. Look forward to using the belt.
Thanks
Mike

Posts: 384 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: March 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I highly recommend this seller because (1) he's a very nice man. I made an order and he contacted me to tell me they had a better buckle than I'd picked and he'd add it at no extra cost.

(2) While we were talking I realized I'd given the wrong size-he said no problem, they'd already cut my belt, but he'd re-do it.

I got it today and it is perfect. First horse hide belt I've had. Wish I'd bought one 40 years ago.

Bob

Posts: 1575 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Is mahogany any close at all to either oxblood or cordovan ?

Yes. Mahogany is closer and a bit darker than cordovan. Oxblood has more red hue.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43902 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post