SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Milt Sparks P220 Horsehide IWB Never used in bag
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Milt Sparks P220 Horsehide IWB Never used in bag Login/Join 
posted
Black Executive companion. Classic non rail may fit 226 also. Right hand 85 shipped. PM for picture it wouldn’t let me add picture. Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: volsfan,

Posts: 210 | Location: TN | Registered: August 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
Friendly head's up: you might want to combine your ads or risk getting them nuked.

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2133 | Location: Louisiana - north of N.O. | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. I deleted the others. Haven’t been on here in a long time.

Posts: 210 | Location: TN | Registered: August 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent for pix.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5211 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Got a pic. Great looking holster everyone!
My bad where I didnt see the non railed version as OP noted it.
Someone scoop this up!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5211 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Price lowered 85 shipped

posted Hide Post
Sent you an email for more information. Thanks

Posts: 29 | Registered: November 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
certified biohazard
posted Hide Post
per our conversation I will take it, money order enroute.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
Edmund Burke

Posts: 526 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post