SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Torgoen T9 mens watch
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Torgoen T9 mens watch Login/Join 
Picture of motorheadjohn
posted
Cleaning out some unused items. Email adderess in profile.

Torgoen T9 Blue Jay GMT pilot's watch - Swiss Quartz Ronda 515.24H movement, 42mm dia stainless case and 14.1mm thick. Worn a few times, great condition. $125 shipped.

Miscellaneous NATO watch straps - 20mm and 22mm, new condition, Bond stripe and plain black colors. $35 shipped. SOLD

Leupold VX-Freedom AR 4-12x40 - 30mm, 223 BDC elevation turret, TMR reticle, with Leupold cantilevered mount and flip-up lens caps, $350 shipped. SOLD

Seiko 5-Sports SBSA121 field watch - This is the Japanese market version of the SRPG41 and has a 4R36 mechanical movement with hacking & winding and a display-back case. Case is ion-black type finish with dimensions 39.4mm dia and 13.2mm thick. Worn only twice, excellent condition, includes original black calfskin leather strap and 3 brown leather straps I bought to go with it, original packaging, and owners manual. $150 shipped. SOLD

Reactor Titan OD Green watch - Rugged 316L stainless core, Swiss movement, 10-yr battery, tritium marker tubes, 45.5mm case dia and 14.4mm thick. Worn several times, great condition. $150 shipped. SOLD

This message has been edited. Last edited by: motorheadjohn,

Posts: 1035 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: October 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1505 | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Leupold and Reactor watch as discussed via email. Thanks.

Edited to add: payment sent

Posts: 1522 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Excellent seller! Fast shipping! Both items are better than expected and could pass for new. Thanks!

Posts: 1522 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post