Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD Login/Join 
posted
SOLD PENDING FUNDS
WTS Sig P226 in 9mm. This is a stamped slide gun with only the frame serialized-first three numbers are U617. Slide is marked "Made In Germany". Frame is marked "SigArms Inc. Exeter NH" and "Frame Made In Germany". VG condition with a nick in the frame towards the front of the dustcover on the side with the controls. Comes with one fifteen round dovetail magazine. Others available to purchaser if interested. This isn't a pristine gun, but a great representative example of the old school P226's. I'm only selling because I lucked into one of my agency's old duty guns that had been lost and was turned in at a gun buyback. $450 shipped to your FFL where legal. Your FFL must accept shipment from a private citizen who will provide a copy of his DL and CWP with shipment. If it has to come from a FFL, add $40 to the price. FTF possible in Seminole County, FL, with your Florida CWP. Please reach out to davidrlane@yahoo.com with questions, picture requests, or an "I'll take it". Per board rules, this is only posted here. Thanks for looking.SOLD PENDING FUNDS

This message has been edited. Last edited by: K.O.A.M.,

What, me worry?

Posts: 2109 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
First thing: STRONGLY suggest that you remove your email address from your ad. Anybody with internet access can see it, and it is a spam / scam magnet. It's already in your profile, where legitimate, logged-in, SIGforum members can see it.

Next: I would like to see some photos, preceding a possible face-to-face transaction here in Seminole County (I live in Altamonte Springs).

Added: You did not say, but I assume that this is DA / SA. If not, no need to send photos.

Any cocktail can be a shrimp cocktail if you put your mind to it, and if you carry lots of loose shrimp in your pocket.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 27197 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also here her Central Florida (Villages area), would like to see pictures.

Posts: 263 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in pics if the weapon is still available.

Thanks, Dale

Posts: 63 | Location: Sarasota, Florida | Registered: July 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take this.

Email sent.

Posts: 165 | Location: South Bend, IN | Registered: November 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post