SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD!!! SIG BR3-45-BSS-SAO CARRY SUPREME . $1150.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD!!! SIG BR3-45-BSS-SAO CARRY SUPREME . $1150. Login/Join 
Picture of cyberphobia
posted
Had the gun for years has Blue Box not original.

Includes 9 x 8 round SIG mags and 4 brand new 10 round mags and a set of SIG Walnut grips.

It has been out to IDPA matches but not shot for 3 years took her to the range today,shot perfectly.

Photos soon when I figure out how to post or message me, just wanted to get the ad up.

FTF in Ft Myers or close.

Need to see ID and Carry Permit.
Thank you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cyberphobia,

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2259 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent, thank you.

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
May I have a few photos? I live across the bridge in Cape Coral, with Fl. carry permit.Thank you.
gunnitt@gmail.com

Posts: 713 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Good Morning yes will send photos today Smile

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2259 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
SIG 220 SAO CARRY by Scopophobia nothing fancy just pictures., on Flickr SIG 220R SAO by Scopophobia nothing fancy just pictures., on Flickr SIG Blue Box. by Scopophobia nothing fancy just pictures., on Flickr

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cyberphobia,

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
I will ship but not the ammunition.
The price would include the shipping.
SIG 220 SAO CARRY by Scopophobia nothing fancy just pictures., on Flickr SIG 220 SAO CARRY by SIG 220 SAO CARRY by Scopophobia nothing fancy just pictures., on Flickr

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
bump last time will take it down next week go to another web site.

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
You should be getting an email from member MattW about this.
He is having trouble logging in for some reason.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25426 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
You should be getting an email from member MattW about this.
He is having trouble logging in for some reason.

Yes thank you

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
SOLD thank you.
Please delete or whatever happens.

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG