SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB - CZ magazines, P6/225 Frame, P220 mag sleeves
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB - CZ magazines, P6/225 Frame, P220 mag sleeves Login/Join 
posted
Looking for CZ or Mecgar P10F, P09, or 75 Compact mags.

Also looking for a P6 or P225 (not A1) frame.

P220 mags sleeves on a long shot if you have them let me know.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: OttoSig,

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 5760 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TTT

Posts: 5760 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bumpage

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Bump and updated…found the other items I was looking for.

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
BUMP

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Hi, I may have a pair of Nill's for the P220. Please contact gman@goldrush.com or text 209 304 1794 to discuss. thanks, Dave

Posts: 56 | Location: jackson, California | Registered: April 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gmanofsteel:
Hi, I may have a pair of Nill's for the P220. Please contact <info elided> to discuss. thanks, Dave
Unwise to post contact information in a publicly-viewable manner such as this.

Legitimate members registered before 2022-03-22 can get your email address from your profile. You can put your phone number in there, if you wish, too. (E.g.: In your biography field.)

Posting such information makes you a target for spammers and scammers. Even if you don't care about it for yourself, please refrain from doing it for the sake of the forum. Members publicly posting their email addresses and other private info makes for an attractive nuisance.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
"The dominant media is no more ``mainstream`` than leftists are liberals." -- me

Posts: 25265 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
Looking for CZ or Mecgar P10F, P09, or 75 Compact mags.

Also looking for a P6 or P225 (not A1) frame.

I have the magazines you are looking for in stock.

Greg Cote LLC

Posts: 8574 | Registered: April 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Email Sent

Posts: 10593 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump, always looking for more mags.

posted Hide Post
To the top.