SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB Sig 232 sl used preferred
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Sig 232 sl used preferred Login/Join 
Picture of bare bones
posted
Looking for a late production run where the slide serrations are sealed on the bottom to lessen toe damage to the shooting hand. stainless or blued.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bare bones,

"Only the Dead Have Seen an End to War" Plato.

Posts: 1205 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you have a better description of what you're looking for ? Maybe a pic ?

Posts: 1000 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
I’m guessing he means where the slide serrations are vertical (not angled, like most) and don’t go completely to the bottom of the slide-i.e. the lower edge of the slide is smooth—no slide serrations to act like teeth on a saw.

Just a guess.

Posts: 3016 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd say you're correct about the vertical slide serrations. I just looked and I have a couple that way that were built in October 2012, don't remember when they went out of production.

Posts: 1000 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
Genorogers is correct, as is bcereuss.
That's what I'm looking to purchase.

Posts: 1205 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The ones I have are "new/old stock" haven't been fired outside the factory complete with all the factory goodies and box. I've had them for years in the safe. Email me if you want some pics. Don't think I have any that are used.

Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
email on the way.

Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
Still looking for a USED sig 232 SL with
closed slide striations at bottom of slide.