SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: M-Carbo Ti striker, X compact Grip, X-Ray sights, other stuff …
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: M-Carbo Ti striker, X compact Grip, X-Ray sights, other stuff … Login/Join 
Picture of NoQuota
posted
WTS: M-Carbo Titanium striker and back plate for P365. Lightly used, 100 rounds, this kit transformed the trigger feel of my XMacro! (But I still couldn’t shoot it as well as I wanted)

https://www.mcarbo.com/Sig-P36...ium-Striker-Assembly

$105 shipped conus.

WTS: Factory Sig X Compact grip module “Take off” from an X Compact just purchased. Never used, no rounds fired using this part.

https://www.sigsauer.com/p320-...to-357sig-black.html

$45 shipped conus

WTS: Sig X-Ray 3 Day/Night sights. (2 sets) These are “take offs” from a P365 X Macro, and a X Compact, Like new shine bright.

https://www.sigsauer.com/x-ray3.html

$35 shipped conus

WTS: lightly used Vltor 5 position receiver extension with sealed storage compartment for a gas piston system AR patterned lower or any AK type lower that has a buffer tube adapter.

https://www.vltor.com/shop/ar/...-receiver-extension/

This can not be used as a buffer tube, will not work in a gas impingement system AR.

$30 shipped conus

Pics available upon request.

SOLD to Excam_Man Wilson Combat P320 “Carry II” grip module

SOLD to cheese Mischief Machine XXL grip module

SOLD to dking272 Tactical Development WC-XL 12 Pro ledge base pads

SOLD to Wacopolumbo Spectre Comp slide, complete , plus a True Precision barrel

SOLD to mikey357 GOGUN Gas pedal for P320 BNIP

SOLD to mikey357 Wilson Combat X Compact grip module (P320 15 round) brand new in package.

SOLD to Farmerpabs M-Carbo trigger for P365 BNIP (should fit any model)

SOLD to Farmerpabs Tactical Development Pro Ledge BNIP (gas pedal) for TLR7 sub 1913

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NoQuota,

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Posts: 600 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
Lowered some prices, added some stuff.

Posts: 600 | Location: St Augustine, FL | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dick0550
posted Hide Post
If the Gas Pedal is still available, I'll take it.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

Posts: 282 | Location: Culpeper, VA | Registered: September 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I'm interested in the mcarbo trigger. Could you please send me a message? I just created the account yesterday so it seems that I can't view your profile quite yet.

Posts: 5 | Registered: July 13, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dick0550:
If the Gas Pedal is still available, I'll take it.

Yes it is still available, so it’s yours.

Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
Farmerpabs

It doesn’t look like you have an email address attached to your profile

posted Hide Post
Ah, my display email was missing. Kindly check again. Thank you.

Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
I sent you an email

Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
Added some stuff

Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
Parts that others originally stated they wanted are still available

Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
Lowered some prices

posted Hide Post
Received the trigger kit and Tac Dev ledge. Everything was as advertised and shipping was quick. Thanks again.

Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
Lowered prices

posted Hide Post
I'll take the Go Gun Gas Pedal & Wilson Combat Grip Module for the Sig P320, e-mail to follow...

Posts: 651 | Location: Griffin, GA, USA | Registered: November 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
Gas Pedal and WC grip module sold pending funds

Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
Added stuff, lower price on MM grip

Picture of wacopolumbo
posted Hide Post
Email sent for pics of the Spectre comp upper. Thanks.

Regards,
Waco

Learning from my mistakes since 1974...

Posts: 1713 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: July 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the 2 tactical development base pads for $20. Email inbound.

DK

Posts: 3021 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NoQuota
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:
I’ll take the 2 tactical development base pads for $20. Email inbound.

DK

You got it.

Picture of wacopolumbo
posted Hide Post
Received the upper. As described. Quick shipping from a great guy. Thanks!

Regards,
Waco

Learning from my mistakes since 1974...

Posts: 1713 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: July 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post