SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Mec-Gar, ACT-MAG/Armscor, CZ, Ruger, KCI, Metalform, Wilson, S&W, Hogue, XGrip & Loaders: Hogue Ships Free
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Mec-Gar, ACT-MAG/Armscor, CZ, Ruger, KCI, Metalform, Wilson, S&W, Hogue, XGrip & Loaders: Hogue Ships Free Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Customer bump!

Accurate description, and inventory, as well prompt shipping!

Posts: 194 | Location: SDF | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
I have made 2 great orders so far and just made another today, great prices and selection.

Posts: 1205 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I posted something similar in the Pistol forum because I didn't see this thread here, so I'll duplicate my sentiment that Greg's service is fantastic and I wish I could buy all my magazines from him. Incredibly fast shipping, easy deal, great stock, very good pricing.

Posts: 1203 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered 2 Mec-Gar Beretta 92 magazines from Greg on late Friday night, January 15, 2021. By early Saturday morning, January 16, 2021, my magazines were already in the mail and on the way.

Greg consistently has the very best and fastest service of any vendor and his shipping charges are among the most affordable I've seen. If you have magazine or grip needs, look no further than Greg Cote, LLC. Simply superb service.

Posts: 829 | Location: The Little 'ol South | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tonelar
posted Hide Post
Great timing, got the magazines in time for my LTC class.

Thanks Greg

quote:
RIPbiker13:
...even a .22 in your pocket is better than a .45 in your truck.

Posts: 696 | Location: El Paso, TEXAS | Registered: March 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got an email about some items back in stock and when I got to the webstore they actually were available!! I’ve been looking for cz p10f mags for weeks!! Thank y’all!

New here

Posts: 7 | Location: Mobile, Bama! | Registered: April 29, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back in stock:

ACT-MAG / ARMSCOR SIG SAUER P250, P320 - M17 9MM 17 RD MAGAZINE 3209

Posts: 8410 | Registered: April 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Vipers28
posted Hide Post
Any 227's?

Posts: 756 | Location: Pac Wet | Registered: December 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I don't have anything for the Sig P227.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Hi Greg,

Forgot my password to your website. Every time I asked to reset it using the same email I've always used (same as one in my Profile), I never received an email with instructions to reset the password. I've also emailed you directly for help, but never received any response. Can't order anything from you anymore. Can't use the Guest Checkout, either, since it would kick me back out, saying I'm already registered. Help!

Q

Posts: 21493 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry about the hassle, never saw your email for some reason. Password reset might have ended up in your spam folder. Just sent you a reset password. Should be Ok now, if you still have a problem let me know.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Everything is set, now. Thank you, sir. Smile

Q

Posts: 21493 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT