SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Withdrawn
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Withdrawn Login/Join 
Picture of pops572
posted
Looking to cull the herd and free up some cash towards a grail. All prices are shipped obo in the US. Pictures are in the link below.

Excellent shape Luminox Pacific Diver Ripple white dial 39mm worn only a handful of times. Straps have not been cut and comes on a bracelet. $425

Excellent Sinn EZM3 from 2019, full kit on bracelet with never worn oem silicone. Ar capsule still in good shape, left hand drive, these watches are packed with tech specs. $1600

Perfect Zodiac ZO9211, Hodinkee edition beautiful blue dial, think I wore it 3 times. Unique lume. $825

new in box Nitecore edc27 lights. $80

Demko AD20.5 slightly modded, 2 tone blade and GOAT frag scales. Has been carried and used but still in great shape. Looking to trade for a Benchmade Bugout with aftermarket scales. $150

Like new Milt Sparks summer special for a 4 inch 1911 for $140

Like new Vedder lighttuck for a Staccato cs for $65

https://imgur.com/gallery/1Al1OtI

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pops572,

------------------------------------------
I'm sorry could you repeat that, I'm not fluent in STUPID!

Posts: 1149 | Location: ,TN USA | Registered: November 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pops572
posted Hide Post
Bump

------------------------------------------
I'm sorry could you repeat that, I'm not fluent in STUPID!

Posts: 1149 | Location: ,TN USA | Registered: November 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post