SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    NONE AVAILABLE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NONE AVAILABLE Login/Join 
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted
UPDATE:

On a sudden whim of inspiration, I updated the firmware to the Apple Airport Express (the wireless thing connected to the internet provider’s router, which gives me wifi).

Tested the 2011 13”. Like perfect for a ten year old laptop. Cannot find issue with it except you cannot do six things at once, like my 2015 13". So I'm keeping the 2011 13".

The 2012 11" with the chewed-looking power supply has been sold for $70 delivered via USPS flat rate Medium Box to a semi-active forum member in good standing. In the interest of transparency, all of the original ad images will remain on this ad until the buyer accepts the laptop.

Thanks to the forum members who kept telling me that the laptops should have been working OK. : -(|)

{snack time}

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Woodman,

Posts: 8481 | Location: Mid-Atlantic Region | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SheepdogIHSV
posted Hide Post
I don't understand why your 11" won't run Safari. My 2012 Macbook Pro is running Catalina 10.15.7 and Safari works fine. I am writing this on my 2012 Macbook running Safari.

Luke 22:36

Posts: 82 | Registered: December 16, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I too am using a 2012 11" Air and have no issues with the latest Safari.

Edit...Safari version: 14.1.2

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GWbiker,

After considerable studies, the CDC in Atlanta has determined that Epoxy can be cured and sometimes in just 5 minutes.

Posts: 7856 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is one of the two still available?
Which one and price, please?

PC

Posts: 1041 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post