SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Trijicon RMR RM06 3.25 Gen 1 with ADM QD Mount
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Trijicon RMR RM06 3.25 Gen 1 with ADM QD Mount Login/Join 
Picture of Loswsmith
posted
Like it says, selling a type 1 RMR06 with ADM QD mount. Its always been mounted in the ADM mount and never on a gun that's actually fired.

Selling for $425 shipped.

Sorry, I'm a ding-dong - my email is in my profile.

You can email me but MUST give me your Sigforum handle.

First match (email and post) get's it.

Zelle is great, please do PP. I do explore other options for payment.

Pics:

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Posts: 1189 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I'm a ding-dong - my email is in my profile.

You can email me but MUST give me your Sigforum handle.

First match (email and post) get's it.

Zelle is great, please do PP. I do explore other options for payment.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Posts: 1189 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Bump.