SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    all items sold
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

all items sold Login/Join 
posted
Sig p226 Tru glow tfo sights. Came on a pistol I bought and I have another set of sights I'm running on the pistol currently so I will offer these up so someone can get some good out of them. They are in great shape and have no installation dents on them. These are the night sight/fiber optic combination sights. $60 shipped. Thank you

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bigbearks,

State Trooper, Firearms Instructor, Pistol Team member, Sig shooter

Posts: 51 | Location: Land of Oz | Registered: November 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 51 | Location: Land of Oz | Registered: November 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Sig 226 da/sa legion grips $75 shipped

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
I'll take the p226 da/sa Legion grips.

Thanks!

Posts: 477 | Location: Accross the Mississippi from St. Louis | Registered: February 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig p226 sao legion grips $75 shipped

posted Hide Post
Email sent wet willy

posted Hide Post
I will take the 226 DA/SA Legion grips

Posts: 751 | Location: Keizer, Oregon | Registered: April 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the sights and the SAO legion grips. Email incoming.

Disappointing women since the 1970's

Posts: 1120 | Location: SC | Registered: October 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Legion da/sa grips are spf

Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
Second in line for the legion SAO grips.

------------
P210A Standard; P226 Legion SAO - 9mm/.30 Luger FrankenSig; P226 X-Short Supermatch - 9mm/.40 S&W; P320 AXG; SP2022 - 9mm; SP2022SF - 9mm

Posts: 1218 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rogue Tom
posted Hide Post
Are the TFO sights still available?

Posts: 62 | Location: Somewhere in North Texas | Registered: January 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lithog
posted Hide Post
What are the heights? 9mm & .357 SIG: #8 front / #8 rear
.40 S&W & .45 ACP: #6 front / #8 rear

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER

Posts: 1169 | Location: Memphis,Tenn.,USA | Registered: October 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sights and sao grips are spf

Picture of lithog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigbearks:
Sights and sao grips are spf

What is "spf"?

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER

Posts: 1169 | Location: Memphis,Tenn.,USA | Registered: October 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spf = sold pending funds