SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Want to Buy: Remington 870 mag extension
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Want to Buy: Remington 870 mag extension Login/Join 
You didn't get penetration
even with the elephant gun.
Picture of cheeze
posted
I need a factory Remington mag extension for my old 870 police 12ga shotgun. Please let me know what you have by posting here and emailing me. Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cheeze,

DONT TREAD ON ME

Posts: 2262 | Location: AZ | Registered: January 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New in the box 3 shot extension and all hardware. Went with a two shot extension on mine. 50 bucks shipped

Posts: 1763 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cheeze
posted Hide Post
Did you email me? I didn’t get it.

DONT TREAD ON ME

Posts: 2262 | Location: AZ | Registered: January 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I did not email you. If you want it email me. Happy to send you pics. Was opened and put on for a test fit and taken right back off.

posted Hide Post
Have not heard from you if you are interested. Let me know either way.

Picture of cheeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1flynDO:
Have not heard from you if you are interested. Let me know either way.

Yessir please email me info and pics. Sorry if I wasn’t clear, but please do…. I’m interested. Thanks.

DONT TREAD ON ME

Picture of cheeze
posted Hide Post
Hello it’s more than been 48 hours since flynDO and I made an agreement via email and I haven’t heard from him. I messaged him a few times with no response. He was responding quickly during the process until it just stopped. Hopefully he’s ok, Is it possible to see if he’s logged in since then?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cheeze,

DONT TREAD ON ME

Picture of cheeze
posted Hide Post
He’s responded after I posted that. All good

DONT TREAD ON ME

Picture of crash
posted Hide Post
Cheeze, your patience was rewarded. Those OEM Remington extensions are getting harder to find and prices are climbing.

His offer was very friendly indeed.

I have been looking for a +3 Blued Remington set for a while now and have yet to succeed.

I am happy this is appears to be working out for both parties. And I will say it again, as I always do. I love this forum!

"If the wind is not against you, it is not blowing."

Posts: 1283 | Location: Down East | Registered: January 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey buddy. I work 48 hour shifts in the hospital. It does not let me on Sigforum. I asked if you wanted it and you did not respond for a long time either. Did not see me posting like you did.

Picture of cheeze
posted Hide Post
Still looking.

DONT TREAD ON ME

Picture of cheeze
posted Hide Post
Bump

DONT TREAD ON ME