SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD. Dillon 550 complete, turnkey, reloading set-up, lots of extras, pick up only in NC. Added RCBS single stage press and powder measure. SPF
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD. Dillon 550 complete, turnkey, reloading set-up, lots of extras, pick up only in NC. Added RCBS single stage press and powder measure. SPF Login/Join 
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted
SOLD

Ready to go with everything needed....

I can't ship this so western NC pickup is required. I could meet you within a reasonable distance.

Dillon 550B Progressive Press
Dillon Press strong mount
Dillon toolhead and tools
Dillon press cover
Dillon quick change conversion kits with all carbide dies - 7 Toolhead stands for each listed
9mm
38/357
10mm/.40
7mm-08 Carbide die set
Dillon gauges for most calibers
Dillon Terminator digital loading scale
Thumbler Brass tumbler
Dillon primer pick up tubes
Dillon Super Swage Tool
Dillon Primer flip tray

Edited 4/22, I will also include a single stage RCBS press and powder measure in the sale.

Contact info is in my profile.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jeff Yarchin,

Posts: 12922 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
I will also include in the sale a single stage RCBS press and powder measure. It’s a great place to start for those new at reloading..

I used the single stage press to work up and dial in loads before I moved over to the Dillon.

posted Hide Post
I’ll take it. Email inbound.

Posts: 587 | Location: NC | Registered: March 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Sold

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jeff Yarchin,