SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - Canon EOS R5, Canon EOS R6 mirrorless bodies, Canon RF 15-35mm f/2.8L lens)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - Canon EOS R5, Canon EOS R6 mirrorless bodies, Canon RF 15-35mm f/2.8L lens) Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
Adding some camera gear to see if anyone interested before I try other outlets…

Would really like to get these all gone within the next week or two. I believe prices are fair, but feel free to make an offer.

***ALL ITEMS ARE IN PRISTINE CONDITION WITH NO DAMAGE, SCRATCHES, DENTS, DINGS, ETC. AND INCLUDE ORIGINAL BOXES, CORDS, CHARGERS*** (This holds for camera gear as well)

MacBook has been encased in protective hard cover since day one and those covers will be included.

SPECS:

Canon EOS R5 camera body
Excellent condition, very little use.
Includes 128gb CFexpress and SD cards
Original box and accessories (unused neck strap, battery, charger)

I bought this out of concern for lower pixel count of the R6, but very happy with R6 and this beauty should be in the hands of someone who’s will use it.

New is $2900 on BH Photo

$2250 shipped/insured

Canon EOS R6 camera body
Very good to excellent condition
Includes two 64gb SD cards
Original box and accessories (unused neck strap, battery, charger)

I bought this as a backup to the R5, but it quickly became my main camera. No worries on the “lower” pixel count as these huge beautiful pixels have amazing ability in low light. Only selling because I have now upgraded to the R6 Mark II.

$1400 shipped/insured

Canon RF 15-35mm f/2.8L lens
Very good overall condition. Optically excellent, some minimal exterior wear/signs of use.
Original box and accessories (front/rear caps, hood, bag)

The quintessential landscape WA lens it offers fantastic image quality. My use was for real estate interiors where the f/2.8 isn’t needed. I “downsized” to the f/4 version and now this sits ignored along with the R5.

New is $2100 on BH Photo

$1600 shipped/insured

Happy to answer any questions on the camera gear and provide photos. Reasonable offers accepted, but I don’t think you will find equal gear at a lower price.

I can send pics, will take a day or two to get all the boxes and such out of storage.

”I’ll take it” post has first dibs over email

Reasonable offers considered

Prefer Zelle, Venmo or Check/MO - can do PayPal if you cover the fees.

**SOLD** 14” MacBook Pro - Purchased Nov 2022 **AppleCare+ ext Warranty until Nov 2025**
CPU - M1 Pro - 10 core CPU, 16 core GPU
1TB SSD
Space gray

$1300 shipped/insured

**SOLD** 12.9” iPad Pro (5th Gen) - Purchased Sept 2021
Wi-FI plus Cellular
256GB memory
Space gray
Apple Magic Keyboard/Folio
Several additional case/folios included

$750 shipped/insured

** SOLD** Apple AirPods Pro - Purchased Nov 2021
Include Lightning/Magnetic charging case. Y

Excellent/Like New Condition almost zero use as they just won’t stay in my weird ears.

$100 shipped/insured

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 911Boss,

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11228 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heiner71
posted Hide Post
I sent you an email with an offer for the iPad.

Posts: 468 | Location: Northern CA, USA | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heiner71:
I sent you an email with an offer for the iPad.

Reply sent

Posts: 11228 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
I'll take the airpods.

Apple AirPods Pro - Purchased Nov 2021
Include Lightning/Magnetic charging case.

Excellent/Like New Condition almost zero use.

I'll send you an email, when I get home.

Posts: 1663 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Next in line for AirPods if Greymann changes his mind.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31451 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
AirPods SOLD to Greymann, sorry V-Tail, can I interest you in a desktop or laptop?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 911Boss,

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:

V-Tail, can I interest you in a desktop or laptop?
All set with those, thanks. You might catch my attention with an iPad mini 6, depending on configuration.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31451 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
All set with those, thanks. You might catch my attention with an iPad mini 6, depending on configuration.

I’ll keep you in mind, but can’t let go of mine til they come out with the next one. I was surprised they didn’t include the Mini in this years updates.

Some quality camera gear by chance? Wink

Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Airpods arrived today.
Pristine.
Thanks again 911Boss.

Para, thanks for keeping the forum running and keeping the thieves out.

Posts: 1663 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heiner71
posted Hide Post
The iPad arrived today. Looks like new! Thank you!

Posts: 468 | Location: Northern CA, USA | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post