SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Matech Rear Sight USED
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Matech Rear Sight USED Login/Join 
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted
Very good shape; the sight snaps down firmly and isn’t loose. Solid unit that has been collecting dust on a shelf.

$70 shipped USPS Priority. Venmo, discrete PayPal, maybe others if you are an established member.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17393 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Will take this. Email sent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sauer Kraut,

Posts: 735 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
SPF to the Kraut!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17393 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sauer Kraut:
Will take this. Email sent.

Didn't see anything. I sent you an email.

Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Emailed Monday morning at 7:15. Just replied to your email.

Posts: 735 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post