SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: CCR Refinishing Summer Sale Save 20% OFF All Of our Finishes including CPII Nickel Boron Nitride plating
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: CCR Refinishing Summer Sale Save 20% OFF All Of our Finishes including CPII Nickel Boron Nitride plating Login/Join 
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted
CCR Refinishing SUMMER Sale 20% Off our Cera-Hide and CPII also Dusk finishes now till July 4th 2022

Use Promo Code "Summer 2022" on the work order form

Please go to ccrrefinishing.com for complete details

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 30 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5169 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
What do you recommend for an AR15 bolt carrier group?
Thx

Posts: 11801 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is the finish on that Sig you showed above?

Posts: 9 | Registered: June 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would suggest CPII for the Bolt carrier group

The top pic is our House Black Cera-Hide and the bottom is our CPII and Nikote

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 30 years
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5169 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump for a quality vendor. Extremely satisfied for the several slides you did for me a few years ago.
They are still holding up to my abuse.

Posts: 5 | Registered: March 10, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Smile

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

posted Hide Post
Another long time very satisfied customer here. You won't be disappointed with the finish. Their care and attention to detail shows.
Mary, I received back the knives I sent for House Black Cera-Hide. Outstanding!

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 1081 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad you like them Smile

423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com