SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Vortex Strikefire ll
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vortex Strikefire ll Login/Join 
Picture of MinnMike66
posted
Vortex Strikefire ll with red/green dot. Includes cantilever mount, lens covers, batteries and box. Had it mounted on my AR but decided to go with a scope instead. It does have a small scratch on top from taking it in and out of my safe but has never been used for shooting. Works perfectly. Would like to get $125 for it. If interested let me know and I'll get some pictures if you want them. I'm done trying to load a picture to the post.

Posts: 9 | Location: Southern Minnesota  | Registered: February 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mike, Can you send me a few pics to my email in profile? I will take it pending pics

Disappointing women since the 1970's

Posts: 1120 | Location: SC | Registered: October 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
If it's $125 shipped and you take paypal, I'll take it.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 35833 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
If the deal falls through, please let me know and I will buy it.
Thanks

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MinnMike66
posted Hide Post
Vortex Strikefire ll went to NateSC.

Posts: 9 | Location: Southern Minnesota  | Registered: February 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post