SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB Belgium made nickel Hi Power
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB Belgium made nickel Hi Power Login/Join 
Smarter than the
average bear
posted
Factory nickel, gold trigger. Centennial in the display case, or just Belgium made with the Browning pistol rug. I don't know if there are other variants out there.

I'm not an expert on Hi Powers, but I have wanted a nickel one for years. I don't look all the time, but when I do it seems I miss one by a day or two. So please, anyone have one that they want to give up to a good home?

Posts: 2839 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not to be nit picking, (and I know exactly what you are looking for) but I believe the finish was hard chrome, not nickel.

Posts: 227 | Location: Weatherford, TX | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Browning made both the hard chrome, and a nickle version. The nickle was much more rare. I only know because I worked for a sporting goods store in the 80s and we had both come in on the same day and I was working the counter.

Posts: 599 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The standard hi power was made in nickel along with the Centennial and the Renaissance model. The standard came with both adjustable low profile and fixed sights. I have seen all of these.

Posts: 58 | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post