SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS 3x Sig P320 compact 9mm magazines SOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS 3x Sig P320 compact 9mm magazines SOLD Login/Join 
posted
I have 3 brand new 15 round 9mm mags for the P320 compact. $100 shipped to your door.

PP F&F or you pay fees. Will also accept check/MO.

SOLD to sigguy229

This message has been edited. Last edited by: asquared,

Posts: 35 | Registered: July 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MecGar "Made in Italy" or "Made in USA"?

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 3858 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Genuine SIG mags for the P250/P320 pistols are ALL Made in Italy these days, I have both pistols and that's stamped right on every one of them...

Posts: 51 | Location: New Orleans, LA | Registered: February 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
I'll take them

Posts: 1626 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of geektoad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by saxmanson:
Genuine SIG mags for the P250/P320 pistols are ALL Made in Italy these days, I have both pistols and that's stamped right on every one of them...

Incorrect. I've got compact 15 rounders with made in the USA stamped on them. They're the ones that came with the gun from the factory, so they're pretty damn genuine.

Posts: 95 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: January 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Learn something new every day...
I've owned 4 different variations of P250 and P320 pistols in 9mm and .45ACP (not including my P250C in .22lr) and all of those were Italian but it's good to know the USA factory will be cranking them out too -- more jobs for folks on this side of the pond, thanks especially to their fat new military contract!

Posts: 51 | Location: New Orleans, LA | Registered: February 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
Payment sent via PayPal.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post