SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Mags for P239 (9mm and .357SIG)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Mags for P239 (9mm and .357SIG) Login/Join 
posted
Looking to buy New or Like New magazines for my P239, in 9mm and .357SIG.

Please message me if you have any you'd like to sell.

Posts: 7 | Registered: March 22, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Combine your WTB ads into one. Only one active allowed at a time.

quote:
Originally posted by sigsag1:
WTB: P239 Barrel (.357SIG and 9mm)

I have a .40 P239 I'd like to convert to .357SIG (and 9mm).

If anyone has a New or Like New .357SIG or 9mm barrel they'd like to sell, please message me.

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigsag1:

Please message me if you have any you'd like to sell.
There is no email address in your profile.

A location would be helpful, too.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31341 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
And, to minimize the chance of being SCAMMED, make sure to insist anyone contacting you via email only and claiming to be so and so member that they must also post in this thread. If they don't comply, walk away.

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a new in wrapper 9mm P239 mag. Sold my 239 last year and it’s just been sitting around. $35 shipped.

Posts: 449 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: September 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll send you an email once you add your email to you profile.

P220 (.45)
P225
P226 (9mm)
P228
P229 (.40)
P365
SP2022 (9mm & .40)

"...it's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it." - Clarence Worley in True Romance

Posts: 387 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
I've got six .357 SIG mags I'll sell you. They're not like new, some superficial scuff marks, but in very good to excellent condition. $25 ea.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tooky13,

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1329 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tooky13, I will take all 6 Sig P239 .357mags

quote:
Originally posted by Tooky13:
I've got six .357 SIG mags I'll sell you. They're not like new, some superficial scuff marks, but in very good to excellent condition. $25 ea.

Posts: 33 | Location: Folkston, Ga | Registered: August 14, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bwesterbeck:
Tooky13, I will take all 6 Sig P239 .357mags

Thanks bwesterbeck, but I was replying to sigsag1's WTB ad. It's only fair he, or she, gets the first shot. If I don't get a response within 24 hours, they're yours.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1329 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Ok bwesterbeck, I've received no response regarding my offer to sigsag1 after more than 24 hours. So, if you still want the mags, they're yours. I'll send you an email.

Abraham Lincoln