SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Handguns, Magazines, and 550 series parts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Handguns, Magazines, and 550 series parts Login/Join 
posted
WTS the following items. Terms common to all: must be legal where you are asking me to ship them. All handguns require an FFL to ship. Your FFL must accept shipment from a non FFL who will provide a copy of his DL and FL CWP with shipment. Prices include shipping/tracking/insurance. FTF is possible in Seminole County, FL if you have a FL CWP. Pictures, questions, or an "I'll take it" go to davidrlane@yahoo.com . Per site rules, these are only posted here. I can accept Zelle, USPS money orders, and Wells Fargo cashier's checks for immediate shipment ( with FFL if needed). Other forms of payment held to clear.

4) Glock 20, Gen.4. Has Vickers slide catch and magazine release installed. Has Bar-Sto barrel and Trijicon HD (orange) sights installed. This pistol has been modified by Boresight Solutions with their 1.5 package. It would be considered "Signature Series", as it was done before Ben had employees. I am the original owner of this pistol and it has maybe 50 rounds through it. 3 factory magazines with Vickers baseplates installed. Comes in factory original case with spare backstraps, etc. . $1000 shipped to you.

6) Glock 22 Gen 3. This is a New Orleans Police Department marked pistol with the NOXXXXPD serial number format and slide markings VG/EX. Comes in old school Tupperware style box (not numbered to gun) with 3 factory magazines. Has Glock factory extended magazine release installed and brand new factory recoil spring assembly. Original magazine release is included. $450 shipped to you.

7) Sig 550 series parts, sold as a lot. Includes the following: 550 black handguard set (brand new), 550 steel gray finish semi-auto lower complete with black pistol grip (brand new, no stock), 550 charging handle (black, brand new), stock pin and spring set (brand new), stock button (black) and spring set, 550 black pistol grip and screw (used), 556 complete bolt carrier group (used) (no charging handle), and 3 Sig takedown pins (used) $1050 shipped to you.

For the following lots, the amount I can ship priority mail for will be listed. I can ship up to as many as I state for $10.

8) Sig P226 9mm 20 round factory magazines. These are the old school welded tab to prevent over-insertion factory (sometimes referred to as SWAT) magazines. 6 VG+ magazines available. Can fit 4 in a priority mail box. $80 each, $10 shipping for up to 4.

9) Sig P228 13 round factory magazines. These are all "dovetail" magazines. VG/EX- condition. $15 each, 7 available. I can fit up to 6 in a priority mail box for $10 shipping

10) Sig P226 9mm 15 round factory magazines. These are a mixture between "dovetail" and plain backs. $20 each or 6 for $100. Conditions vary from VG/EX. 11 available. I can fit up to 6 in a priority mail box for $10 shipping.

11) Sig P229 .40/.357 Sig factory magazines. These are a mixture between "dovetail" and plain backs" $12 each or $55 for 6. Conditions vary from VG/EX. 5 available. I can fit up to 6 in a priority mail box for $10 shipping.

12) Sig P226 .40/.357 Sig factory magazines. Some have the rubber coated magazine baseplate. Conditions vary from VG/ED. $12 each or $55 for 6. 21 available. I can fit up to 6 in a priority mail box for $10 shipping.

I will continue to add items and update. If you need pictures, have questions, or "I'll take it", it's davidrlane@yahoo.com Thank you for looking.

I am not really interested in trades, but if you have a H&K 53 bolt carrier (RCM is fine) or factory magazines, I need those.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: K.O.A.M.,

What, me worry?

Posts: 2103 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the 4 P229 40 mags.

13 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 4609 | Location: Seoul | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in photos of the 220 and the Glock 19, email sent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Syngin1066,

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4728 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
You have mail.

Any cocktail can be a shrimp cocktail if you put your mind to it, and if you carry lots of loose shrimp in your pocket.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 26351 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent on the P220.

Posts: 298 | Registered: November 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 250 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent on the Steiner

Posts: 127 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Has anyone committed to the 220 yet? If not, I will take it. Email on the way.
If you have a deal pending with someone else, I will certainly defer to them.

Posts: 638 | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Malysh
posted Hide Post
quote:
7) Sig 550 series parts, sold as a lot. Includes the following: 550 black handguard set (brand new), 550 steel semi-auto lower complete with black pistol grip (brand new, no stock), 550 charging handle (black, brand new), stock pin and spring set (brand new), stock button (black) and spring set, 550 black pistol grip and screw (used), 556 complete bolt carrier group (used) (no charging handle), and 3 Sig
takedown pins (used) $1050 shipped to you.

What color is the lower received?

Posts: 275 | Location: PA | Registered: November 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Malysh:
quote:
7) Sig 550 series parts, sold as a lot. Includes the following: 550 black handguard set (brand new), 550 steel semi-auto lower complete with black pistol grip (brand new, no stock), 550 charging handle (black, brand new), stock pin and spring set (brand new), stock button (black) and spring set, 550 black pistol grip and screw (used), 556 complete bolt carrier group (used) (no charging handle), and 3 Sig
takedown pins (used) $1050 shipped to you.

What color is the lower received?

Gray.

What, me worry?

Posts: 2103 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Maybe a few pix of the G22. Any idea how much shot.

A little, not much, a fair bit, quite a bit. a lot.

Email in profile.

Thanks.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 16825 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Funds sent for 6 P228 magazines Wink

Posts: 120 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
11) Sig P229 .40/.357 Sig factory magazines. These are a mixture between "dovetail" and plain backs" $12 each or $55 for 6. Conditions vary from VG/EX. 11 available. I can fit up to 6 in a priority mail box for $10 shipping.

I'm assuming these are 12 rd mags?

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 363 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take 11 and 12 at $55 each.

Please Contact me at your convenience arrange payment and shipping.

Thank you 18Z50

Posts: 320 | Location: North Coast | Registered: October 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump. If you think prices are out of line on the handguns and Sig parts, make me an offer.

What, me worry?

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Are any of the mags LEO / GVMT marked, like from the 90's ??

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 9533 | Location: The Beaver State | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
can I please have an update on amount of mags left from #11. Thanks.

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 363 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Are any of the mags LEO / GVMT marked, like from the 90's ??

Most are. I can get numbers tomorrow if it matters.

What, me worry?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by whisky22:
can I please have an update on amount of mags left from #11. Thanks.

5. I update the original post with the number left when someone tells me they're going to buy.

What, me worry?