SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS 2 P320 pistols with assorted parts/accessories and a Winchester Model 70.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS 2 P320 pistols with assorted parts/accessories and a Winchester Model 70. Login/Join 
posted
WTS 2 P320s.

The first is a Compact P320 FDE (with night sights) that will come with 2 additional FDE Sub Compact grip modules (1 with rail & 1 without rail) the 2 orginal 15 round mags that came with it, 2 sub compact mags, 3 barrels, 1 being the original barrel, 1 Silencerco threaded and 1 additional Sig factory barrel. This pistol comes with the factory case it came in from Sig.
Asking $530.00 plus shipping to your FFL.

Second up is a P320 Compact Blue (with night sights) that will come the 1 original 15 round mag with 1 additional Sub compact grip module (No rail) with 1 mag. Included with this is 1 Sig factory Full Size complete blue slide with factory Sig barrel and Wilson Combat full length guide rod and recoil spring. This pistol does not come with a case as it did not come with one when purchased.
Asking $500.00 plus shipping to your FFL.

Both pistols have had less than 300 rounds thru each.

One new unused Stainless Sig P320 factory full size (non optic ready) slide that has never been used. No barrel, no sights, just upper parts (firing pin, extractor, etc) Asking $130.00 plus shipping.

I also have a number of factory 15, 17, & 21 round mags. (6-15 round mags, 6-17 round mags, (2-21 round mags-SOLD), 3 of the baseplates that turn 17 round mags into 21 round mags. Most of these mags are unused.

I'm asking $30 each for the 15 & 17 round mags (plus shipping), $35 each for the 21 round mags (plus shipping) (SOLD), $7 each for the New 3 21 round base plates (plus shipping), $15 for 1 New takedown lever with New o-ring (plus shipping), $40 for 1 New Sear Group assembly (plus shipping), $35 for 1 Factory Sig curved trigger and 1 Factory slide catch lever along with 1 pin and other part I can't identify (plus shipping). If interested in any of these let me know and I can send pictures. Everything listed is plus shipping.
Thanks in advance. If you want info, pics, etc, let me know by way of my email in my public profile. I will need your email that you want the pics sent to.

Winchester Model 70 in 300WSM. Controlled round feed model. Matte parkerized finish, Laminated stock, 24 inch barrel, 3-12x50 Burris Signature series matte finished scope in Leupold bases/rings. Rifle has had a total of 126 rounds thru it. Bedded and free floated. Shoots sub 2.25 inch at 200 yards. Rifle includes the box it came with when new. (I also have ammo for this rifle if the buyer is interested. We can discuss that in private so as to not take up space on the board.) Asking $1,000 or $800 minus the scope plus shipping to your FFL. Pics on request to your email.

Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Big Bore Lover,

Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.

Posts: 378 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
e-mail sent

Posts: 944 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
If the 21 rounders have black baseplates I'll take them.

Do you happen to have a small sized black X-Carry grip in your pile of "extras"?

Posts: 10173 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jester814:
If the 21 rounders have black baseplates I'll take them.

Do you happen to have a small sized black X-Carry grip in your pile of "extras"?

One baseplate is black. The other is FDE..Sorry but cworetired emailed before you asked and no I don't have any X-carry stuff. So...SPF on the 21 round mags.

Posts: 378 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What size is the Stainless slide?
Also, is it optic ready?
Thanks,
Bob

Posts: 56 | Location: RI | Registered: January 05, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vette02:
What size is the Stainless slide?
Also, is it optic ready?
Thanks,
Bob

The Sig stainless slide is full size/non optic ready.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Big Bore Lover,

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
You have mail regarding 17-round magazines and the 17-21 magazine capacity extenders.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 30362 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT with updated info

posted Hide Post
Are the 17rd mags available? I am also looking for other small parts (slide complete kit minus the striker assembly).
PM me
Thank you

Posts: 3 | Registered: January 19, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mbshooter:
Are the 17rd mags available? I am also looking for other small parts (slide complete kit minus the striker assembly).
PM me
Thank you

There are no PMs here. Contact me via email.

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
BBL - New Members do NOT have access to Member Profiles. You'll need to send him an email to make initial contact.

Mbshooter - You need to list a contact email in your profile. Only SIGforum Members that are logged in to the forum will be able to access that info.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 6866 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
BBL - New Members do NOT have access to Member Profiles. You'll need to send him an email to make initial contact.

Mbshooter - You need to list a contact email in your profile. Only SIGforum Members that are logged in to the forum will be able to access that info.

He doesn't have an email in his profile....
Maybe he will read what is posted and figure out what he needs to do.

posted Hide Post
Just updated. Hopefully that works.

Posts: 3 | Registered: January 19, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
Where was the M70 manufactured?

Posts: 7900 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Conneticutt