SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: Sig P365 SAS Slide
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: Sig P365 SAS Slide Login/Join 
posted
prefer non-ported. other than that I guess the title says it all... PM me please

Posts: 7 | Location: SoCal | Registered: August 24, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Make sure to insist that folks post in this thread, in addition to them emailing you, to minimize the chance of being scammed. If they don't comply, don't proceed.

Q

Posts: 27482 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, Thanks 12131..... also, please email me since PM is a no-go.

Posts: 7 | Location: SoCal | Registered: August 24, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok Joe thanks for telling me how to use this PM feature. I’ll send you a picture of the slide later today. I know you are probably not interested because it’s not SAS but just in case.

Posts: 18 | Registered: September 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tried to post a series of pics of my slide here but just noticed I need a URL I can email you the pics if you would like

Posts: 18 | Registered: September 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Goldwing...well. lets see... please PM me your asking price. Thanks