SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS/T: Gun stuff (FL) Prices reduced!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS/T: Gun stuff (FL) Prices reduced! Login/Join 
Picture of Benderx4
posted
If you're interested in an item, please email me and I'll be happy to take/send as many pics as you like.

Shipping is $5 per item unless you purchase more than 1 item in which case, I pay for shipping. Please make payment via PayPal (F/F), Zelle, or USPS money orders.

All prices are OR BEST OFFER, and I'm open to trades, especially anything 22LR related. After these gun related items go, there will be additional military related items.

Thanks for looking!

1. Law Tactical AR Folding Stock Adapter Gen3-M, New in box, $200

2. Bushnell 3x9x40 scope, Standard Duplex Reticle, Rings included for rail, Dust cups, silver finish. $50

3. UTG Tactical Bipod OP-1, picatinny and swivel stud mount, new in box. $20

4. Bianchi #10L tan Leather holster for 6" Smith N frames, Colt Pythons, etc. Very good condition. $25

5. FN and HK Challenge coins. One FN Scar, Two HK P30, and three HK 45 coins. $20 each.

6. Colt Soft Cases (Pistol Rugs) (3) 8" Blue, one is marred, $15, the other two are excellent condition, $20/each, These all have leather trim and a tufted, padded soft interior.

This is a CZ Shadow 2 (4.9" barrel) for size reference.

Thank you for looking!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Benderx4,

Posts: 388 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Ka-Bar per our e-mails. Thanks!

Posts: 2993 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the auto Stryker. email inbound

Posts: 243 | Location: The Sun & Fun Capital of the World | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Update: Thanks for Poster reply email. I will take the following which is not yet posted-BM 9051SBK AFO II. $200 shpd. I will priority mail a check Tuesday am and send tracking as usual. Robert

Tag in case you list any more auto knives; I love my Autostryker

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tschiemer,

Posts: 2308 | Location: Ark, USA | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
First batch has shipped with bargains galore!

Posts: 388 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Happy Memorial Day !!!

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
To the Top - let's make a deal!!

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
BM Barrage and ZT 0620 are both sold.

THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
I’ll take #5 if still available!
Thanks.
sigguy(the 1st)

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5217 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
It IS still available, I sent you an email, thank you.

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
#5 is SPF, thank you.

Randall prices have been further reduced. Trades?

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
I'm fixin to put these knives on the garage sale table so please let me know if you'd like to make an offer on what's left, thank you.

Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Victorinox knives (item #'s 6, 7, 8 & 9) per our e-mail. Thanks!

Posts: 2993 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Anybody want to do #16, 17, and 18 combined for $75 shipped?

Bump

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Gun related items added.

posted Hide Post
Email sent about 12 & 13, thank you!

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
quote:

I never received an email from you?

Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
I will take numbers 2 and 5 (as below). I'll send you an email to coordinate payment.

2. FN 20-Round Mags for Scar 17s (OEM) New in Box, (2), Black, $40/each

5. Walther PPS M2 9mm mags, excellent condition, one 6-rounder $30, two 7-rounders $35/each.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2316 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Benderx4:
quote:

I never received an email from you?

Glad we got them through! I’ll take 12&13 per our emails, thank you!

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
quote:
(1) 11" Blue, very good condition, $30.

Hi. I’ll take this. Email in profile. Thx

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3683 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post