SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    All done. Thanks to all in the forum for your help!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All done. Thanks to all in the forum for your help! Login/Join 
posted
Pretty much says it all. Anyone have a 40 cal barrel in the safe that you don't use? Shoot me a price. I am in Carrollton (far North Dallas), but those are easy to ship too.
Thanks
So now I need 2 or 3 mags for it.... whatcha got?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bufford,

Here there is no failure, only varied degrees of success!

Posts: 860 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: August 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Hello again, sir! Don’t know if you use eBay or not but there’s at least three that a quick search just found. I looked at RSR for one, not available or I’d be happy to order you one as well.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6252 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A friend has a BarSto custom 40 barrel he would like to sell. I think he wants $180 shipped. If interested let me know and I will get more info for you.

Posts: 169 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Found one. Thanks to all

Posts: 860 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: August 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
added mags to my need list.... what do you have laying around?

posted Hide Post
I've got a bunch of 40 mags. Shoot me an email. I'm in okc.

Posts: 112 | Registered: February 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If OKC doesn’t have what you need I have a couple in FlowerMound

Posts: 107 | Location: DFW | Registered: April 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post