SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    8/9 Update - WTS VQs, P365XL stuff
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

8/9 Update - WTS VQs, P365XL stuff Login/Join 
posted
Howdy all,

New items since 8/9 are marked Eek

Pictures for everything are at http://www.foxtwins.com/sigforum.

Eek Price dropped on B) NAA Black Widow with two cylinders (.22 mag/.22 lr) with Harbour Mercantile pocket holster. I bought this for snakes. Haven't seen any, so it works. Will probably do the trick for you too. $400 shipped.

Eek Price dropped on C) Anderson AM15 Dissipator. There's a really good article about it here and here. I swapped out the rifle handguards for Magpul and ditched the Magpul BUIS because this would shine as a known distance irons rifle for Appleseed etc. My eyeballs aren't quite up to it anymore, though. $450 shipped.

Eek Price dropped on D) VQ Stainless with Irons. Good description here at the Volquartsen site. With the fundraiser I did, y'all helped me put several rifles on the Appleseed line with optics; this one is one I bought to teach irons and have yet to have anybody take me up on borrowing it. $1050 shipped.

F) Wilson Combat 47D 1911 mag bags. Six mags per bag, gently used (if at all). I have one left!. Used to be a 1911 guy and had a stupid amount of magazines but gaining capacity, light, optic, and dropping weight is hard to argue with when you switch to a striker fired gun. $120 shipped, each. (One each SPF to RNshooter and motor59).

Eek Price dropped on G) CZ Scorpion 30-round mag bag. Six mags, gently used. $100 shipped.

H) Pecans. I have a lot of them. Still in the shell, can have as much as you'd like for $2/pound plus the cost of shipping via USPS Priority Mail flat rate or UPS flat rate.

Eek I) P365XL barrel. This is a takeoff, replaced with a True Precision. $100 shipped.

Eek J) P365XL complete upper/ complete lower WITHOUT FCU. Takeoff, needed the FCU for a Raider build. $200 shipped.

Eek K) Geissele MK8 9.3" handguard. Bought this for an 11.5" pistol build, but need to take care of surgical bills first. $120 shipped.

SPF to ldmaster (And yes, shipping included!) A) FN-FNX .45, Black over FDE, ten (10) total 15-round magazines. I bought this to teach concealed carry classes because it's in .45 (you must qualify with the maximum caliber you intend to carry), has 15 rounds (which means no reloading needed on each stage of my state's course of fire), and is DA/SA or SAO. With my schedule, I haven't been able to run any classes so it's NIB. It's not threaded (I didn't plan to run as a suppressor host) and I have two OWB holsters for it. $1050 shipped.

WTT/WTB FDE P320 upper, full size; P320 recoil spring ass'y; threaded P320 full size barrel; P320 FCU; 2x Okay FDE 30 round magazines.

Thanks everybody!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Legal Beagle,

Help with my medical fundraiser at https://fundrazr.com/d2PmG0?ref=ab_8BFKzc.

Posts: 2148 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
You have mail, re the NAA Black Widow.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31366 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

Got your email, will try my best to reply and take some more pictures when I get home from FL on the 30th. Big Grin

Posts: 2148 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is the FNX .45 optic ready or no?

Posts: 390 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Legal Beagle:
quote:
Got your email, will try my best to reply and take some more pictures when I get home from FL on the 30th. Big Grin
You're here in Florida? Do you have it with you?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31366 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ah3:
Is the FNX .45 optic ready or no?

This is not the Tactical, which is the threaded and optics ready one; I have pics of it at http://www.foxtwins.com/sigforum.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Legal Beagle:
quote:
You're here in Florida? Do you have it with you?

I was down for a week taking care of my mom over by Disney, but back home in NM now. (Wish I was still there!)

You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
I will take a 6-pack of 1911 mags.
Email sent.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4248 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Want your fnx. Zelle is my preferred. Will be shipping to Greenwood Village CO.

That’s a ridiculous amount of expensive mags, plus 2 owb holsters? You got me

TO CONFIRM. cost includes shipping?

Jim holmes
Aurora CO.

--- signature follows ---

I will not knowingly violate any laws regarding the shipment of restricted magazines. So keep THAT in mind when contacting me.

Posts: 60 | Location: Aurora, CO | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
I will also take a bag of 1911 mags.
Email sent.

Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3159 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much guys! I got tapped as a last minute replacement Sunday on a training so I will be on TDY for two weeks, but I will get everything sent out as soon as I get back.

RNShooter, yours was already boxed up and my co-worker is going to grab it from my house and ship it. Will give you a heads up as soon as he gives me tracking.

ldmaster, I'll have it over to my FFL as soon as I get back. (And yes, shipping is included. Big Grin)

motor59, I'll send your out direct as soon as I get home.

Also, please let me know if you want me to fill up the empty space in your packing box with ziploc bags of NM pecans instead of paper/stuffing! Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Msg received. Ah TDY the good old days

I will not knowingly violate any laws regarding the shipment of restricted magazines. So keep THAT in mind when contacting me.

Posts: 60 | Location: Aurora, CO | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BUMP

Awaiting your return

Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Where in NM are you?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17592 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Back in the land of enchantment and will get everything over to my FFL for shipment Friday!

posted Hide Post
Motor59,
ldmaster,

I have your items marked SPF and sent an email to each of you. When you get a chance can you reply with your address/FFL so I can ship items to you?

Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Interested in 365 upper/lower. Pm sent

Posts: 240 | Location: dallas tx | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Replied to your email with pics, let me know if you have any questions etc!

posted Hide Post
365 uupper/lower I will take it. Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hayseed,

Posts: 240 | Location: dallas tx | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent with questions.

Posts: 396 | Registered: November 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post