SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - New Aero Precision M5 18" Upper (no bcg/ch) Never Fired
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - New Aero Precision M5 18" Upper (no bcg/ch) Never Fired Login/Join 
What is the
soup du jour?

posted
Up for sale is my new Aero Precision 18" upper w/o BCG or CH. Price is $450 shipped CONUS USPS or UPS or $425 FTF in San Marcos/Kyle/Buda off IH35. I purchased it in the spring from Optics Planet but misunderstood the barrel profile before it was too late. It is a heavy barrel. A link to the upper I purchased can be seen here .

As such, I never fired the upper and only installed a BCG/CH and Mlok bipod to see if I could stand it. However, I purchased a 16" instead. It is shown with the "S" type handguard, no top rail, but I purchased the 16" with the full top rail type "R", and if you prefer, I will figure out how to swap them. I plan to purchase the 12.7" rail, anyway for further weight savings.

The upper is in new condition with the exception of very minor abrasions from the Magpul Mlok bipod (not included) shown in the 3rd photo.

Payment for shipment will be paypal/money order (will not ship until cashed) or cash FTF.

Edited to add: Caliber is 308.

If you have any questions, let me know via email in profile.

Thank you for looking. Pics below:

Below is an example of the "R" rail on my 16" upper I am willing to swap. (lower and bipod NOT included w/sale)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Vgex,

Posts: 1809 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Bump.

Posts: 1809 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
I don't see the caliber mentioned ??

Posts: 1148 | Location: Idaho | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mike28w:
I don't see the caliber mentioned ??

I apologize the caliber is 308. I forget the M5 is either in 6.5/308 and I assumed the link to site indicated 308.

What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Bump

What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Bump