SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB SigSauer P226 9mm Slide
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB SigSauer P226 9mm Slide Login/Join 
posted
Not looking for anything fancy, I’m just looking to buy a P226 9mm slide for the frame I have, I already have a barrel and all the stuff I need, just need a good slide as mine is bad.

Thanks

Posts: 5 | Location: Fouke AR | Registered: December 25, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Sigforum. Are you looking for an early folded slide or the later milled stainless type?

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15598 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m looking for the later milled slides

Posts: 5 | Location: Fouke AR | Registered: December 25, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I believe I have one, just need to find it.

Complete slide assembly, barrel etc. Few rounds through it, I put a optic cut slide on my P226 so it has just been sitting in a box for a few years.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10944 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
I believe I have one, just need to find it.

Complete slide assembly, barrel etc. Few rounds through it, I put an optic cut slide on my P226 so it has just been sitting in a box for a few years.

Any chance you could message me, I’m a new account so I can’t message anyone.

Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Im also going to sell a 226 ELITE slide 9mm barrel with spring if interested.
I had adjustable LPA sights fitted it comes with a SIG 226 15 round 9mm magazine in a kit box.

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2259 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cyberphobia:
Im also going to sell a 226 ELITE slide 9mm barrel with spring if interested.
I had adjustable LPA sights fitted it comes with a SIG 226 15 round 9mm magazine in a kit box.

Responded to your email.

Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Cool

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2259 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bmartin165
posted Hide Post
Message sent

Posts: 464 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
not seen an email sir

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG