SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Misc guns for sale...AR-15 A2 Browning Auto 5 magnum, Sako 7mm Finnbear etc
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Misc guns for sale...AR-15 A2 Browning Auto 5 magnum, Sako 7mm Finnbear etc Login/Join 
Picture of swiss_seth
posted
Please add $35 dollars for shipping costs to all listed firearms for sale. All guns for sale are lightly used.

Any questions please email me directly at email listed on profile

Sako Finnbear 7mm ca. 1979 estimate

Rife has been used but not abused. Premium steel from Finnland, has not seen many rounds. Perhaps 200 rounds lifetime, probably less. Ready for big game hunting.

Asking 950.00

Browning Auto 5 12 gauge 3 inch magnum model

Original Belgian made gun. Very nice shotgun and like nothing made today since this is the close tolerance work of late 70's. Included is extra Belgian barrel 31 inch or so and original manual.

Asking 1100.00

Springfield Armory HellCat - Has seen about 150 rounds and comes with Swampfox red dot. Nice carry gun.

Asking 400 SPF

Dan Wesson ECO 45 Officers size

Excellent firearm and read for CCW, I cant speaking highly enough of how great this gun is.

Asking 1250.00

Glock 19M - FBI / Police issue

See pictures as they speak for themselves. Very nice firearm and ready for use. For the collection has M barrel and black specially coated internals etc. Exactly as issued to the FBI personnel

Asking 700.00

Smith and Wesson Model 638 with 2 grips

See pictures. Run of the mill revolver but perfect for CCW as long as you're serious about practicing because this isn't a gun for the amateur.

Asking 350.00

Rock River Arms LAR-15 AR-15 A2

Rare setup and hard to find in this configuration. Very nice firearm and has seen only enough rounds to dial it in at 100 yards.

Asking 1000.00

This message has been edited. Last edited by: swiss_seth,

Posts: 1655 | Location: Steel City USA | Registered: October 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
A word of caution. Might want to remove your email from the post and put it in your profile. This way you won’t get spammed to death.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5439 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Email sent on the Hellcat.

Also, please remove your email address from your ad where anyone can see it and put it in your profile where only other members can see it.

Posts: 2629 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swiss_seth
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
A word of caution. Might want to remove your email from the post and put it in your profile. This way you won’t get spammed to death.

oh crap, I forgot about that!! Its been years since I have listed stuff to sell on here.

Thanks

Posts: 1655 | Location: Steel City USA | Registered: October 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swiss_seth
posted Hide Post
quote:

thanks, but I am going to throw caution to the wind and let it ride with the email. Not sure how to set that up in the profile and this email is hardly ever used. Fingers crossed my junk filter works, haha

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by swiss_seth:
quote:

thanks, but I am going to throw caution to the wind and let it ride with the email. Not sure how to set that up in the profile and this email is hardly ever used. Fingers crossed my junk filter works, haha
It's already in your profile, where any logged-in member of SIGforum can see it (I just checked), but the world of spammers / scammers can not see it in your profile.

Any cocktail can be a shrimp cocktail if you put your mind to it, and if you carry lots of loose shrimp in your pocket.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 27152 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swiss_seth
posted Hide Post
Okay Got it

Thanks again

Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Springfield Armory Hellcat per our emails.

Posts: 2629 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swiss_seth
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
I'll take the Springfield Armory Hellcat per our emails.

Okay SPF and FFL etc

Thanks

Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Interested in the A5.. I’ll send an email in just a bit.

Land Warfare
Veteran owned 07 FFL
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1097 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swiss_seth
posted Hide Post
I messed up

Price on Auto 5 is 1100

Picture of swiss_seth
posted Hide Post
Hellcat is sold

Others still available

Picture of swiss_seth
posted Hide Post
Hey all

Browning auto 5 sold

Picture of swiss_seth
posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of swiss_seth
posted Hide Post
Guns still available

Thanks

Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by swiss_seth:
Hellcat is sold

Others still available

To anyone considering one of his other guns...

Just thought I'd mention that my transaction w/ swiss_seth went very smoothly, and he was an upstanding member to deal with.

He & I are alike in that it might take a day to respond to emails, so don't get antsy if he doesn't reply back within an hour or two.