SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    P226 Lysons Corner
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P226 Lysons Corner Login/Join 
posted
P226 Lysons Corner. I have one and thinking about parting ways with it. Non original grips, no box and night sights are dead. However it's in good condition overall.

Posts: 3 | Registered: December 30, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Could you be less specific?

Hint - it's Tysons, not Lysons.

Posts: 3541 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Forum Rules: You MUST post a price in your ad.

Pictures are not required, but are helpful. A location in your profile is also not required, but helpful for potential buyers who might consider a a face-to-face transaction.

"Lysons Corner?"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30687 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yes, folks, it's Lysons.

OP, this is the Classifieds. Either sell or don't sell. "Thinking about selling" does not apply here.

Q

Posts: 26417 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm new to this and can't seem to post pics. I'm asking $1000 and I'm in south central Iowa.

posted Hide Post
quote:
FOR SALE Originally posted by Sigshooter1972:
P226 Lysons Corner. I have one and thinking about parting ways with it. Non original grips, no box and night sights are dead. However it's in good condition overall.
$1000 South Central Iowa

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Using the Edit icon (the pencil eraser) at the bottom right corner of your post, you can edit your original post to include new info. No need to make a new post each time.

Q

Posts: 26417 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

Yes, folks, it's Lysons.
Hmmm . . . Evidently, there were about 70 SIG P226 pistols that were erroneously engraved "Lysons Corner" instead of "Tysons Corner." Who knew? (I bet that Q knew)

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30687 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigshooter1972:

I'm new to this and can't seem to post pics.
How To Post A Photo On SIGforum

You need to use a hosting site. If you don't have one, PostImages.org is free, and easy to use.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Evidently, there were about 70 SIG P226 pistols that were erroneously engraved "Lysons Corner" instead of "Tysons Corner." Who knew? (I bet that Q knew)
Please stop throwing that figure around. It's not true. There are hundreds of these mis-marked pistols. That false estimate is the reason people think these pistols are worth so much. Funny, isn't it, how often these pistols have turned up here, if there are only 70 of them? Roll Eyes

Gentlemen, once again I am reminding those of you who shouldn't need reminding, to stay out of ads unless you are conducting business with the ad starter.

Rick Lee, V-Tail, I'm talking to you. If you have a concern about an ad, use the report-this-post tool.

Posts: 107624 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post