SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Found! a beater 870 12-ga
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found! a beater 870 12-ga Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted
I'm looking for a 12-ga Remington 870, a beater. Something I'm not afraid to take apart and rebuild differently. I do want it to be functional, or at least be something I could repair easily. Easily, as in "remove and replace," rather than "take it to a gunsmith."

Action only? Cool. Action and barrel? Great. Known repairs needed? Okay. Unknown problems? Um... maybe.
Beat-up or ugly "stock and stuff?" Lovely. I can't say I care what it looks like, really, so long as its mechanicals aren't abused.

What's out there? Thanks, SF.

- - - - -
7/22 edit: Found!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vthoky,

God bless America.

Posts: 11146 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What's your budget VT?

I've got an old one and was think about upgrading to a Benelli M4 so I'd be willing to part with it but I'd like to part with all of it.

Let me know.

13 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 4235 | Location: Seoul | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I'd happily have the entire assembly, too. Smile

Email coming at you, Otto.

Thank you.

God bless America.

Posts: 11146 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Found!
Thank you, OttoSig. Cool

God bless America.