SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB 938 Holster(s)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB 938 Holster(s) Login/Join 
Picture of Cobra21
posted
Looking for your used IWB or OWB holster that I can test out. I pocket carry it now, but want the option of WB carry. Don't want to spend a fortune as I suspect I'll go through a few to figure out what I like. Let me know.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4502 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I've got a well cared for SMR2 by Ryan Grizzle, that I can let you have for $100.00 shipped via USPS Priority Mail. These are an extremely comfortable, concealable, and dependable IWB similar to the Summer Special. You can pay me via Zelle at my indicated email address (in Member info) Pics:

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10255 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra21:
Looking for your used IWB or OWB holster that I can test out. I pocket carry it now, but want the option of WB carry. Don't want to spend a fortune as I suspect I'll go through a few to figure out what I like. Let me know.

Hi
I have a new Alien holster for the 938 if interested let me know can send you pics

Posts: 21 | Registered: April 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M60D:

I have a new Alien holster for the 938 if interested let me know can send you pics
I would like to see pictures if Mr. Cobra is not interested.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31341 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by M60D:

I would like to see pictures if Mr. Cobra is not interested.
Drop
me an email and can send you pics. Having issues posting them up here
M60dg@aol.com
Have one for a 2” Smith J frame also both new

Posts: 21 | Registered: April 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
I've got a well cared for SMR2 by Ryan Grizzle
What size is the belt loop? 1 1/4? 1 1/2? 1 3/4?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31341 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Thanks Pulli, I have a few RGrizzle holsters and I love them. I guess I am looking for something "lighter" for this little thing for summer carry. I will keep it in mind however.

M60, I will send you an email. I am not familar with Alien, but happy to take a look.

Thank you both.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4502 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post