SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Sig P320 Compact - Factory 15rd Magazines (New) - SOLD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Sig P320 Compact - Factory 15rd Magazines (New) - SOLD Login/Join 
posted
Hi everyone, I have a total of 5, brand new, still packaged, factory Sig P320 Compact (15 rd) magazines. Selling all 5 for $150, including S/H. Thanks!

IMG_7647 by jmgs2m1, on Flickr

IMG_7648 by jmgs2m1, on Flickr

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jdogg2000,

Posts: 8 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 28, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I will take these, assuming they have the new style 'SIG' embossed baseplates w/ the square peg/hole, and are NOT the 'SigSauer' embossed old style w/ the round peg/hole. Please confirm.

Email inbound to confirm the details re: baseplates and preferred payment method.

ETA - You have NO email address posted in your profile, and therefore there is NO way to contact you. Please add your email address to your profile (only visible to to SIGforum members that are logged in) so that we can proceed. Thank you.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8886 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is strange, my email is definitely listed in my profile as I needed to provide it to sign up for the site. Perhaps it has something to do with my permissions. Here is a picture of the baseplates:

IMG_7649 by jmgs2m1, on Flickr

Thanks!

Posts: 8 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 28, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Got it! I will send you an email shortly. In the meantime I STRONGLY suggest you edit your previous post and remove your email address, as it's extremely unwise to post it in the public forum, for the entire internet to see...Unless you like spammers and/or scammers! Wink

ETA - Anyone registered after 3/22/22 is restricted from viewing Member Profiles. This unfortunate but necessary policy was put in place due to the large number of scammers that were targeting this and other forums. Though your email address was used to register on SIGforum, it would not be listed in your Public Profile (accessible only to SIGforum members that are logged in and have been members since prior to 3/22/22) unless you posted it there.

To add an email address to your public profile page: Click Go -> Personal Zone -> Profile -> View/Edit Complete Profile, put a valid email address in the Display Email field, AND then click Save at the bottom of the page.

Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8886 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Got it! I will send you an email shortly. In the meantime I STRONGLY suggest you edit your previous post and remove your email address, as it's extremely unwise to post it in the public forum, for the entire internet to see...Unless you like spammers and/or scammers! Wink

Done! Glad you saw my post quickly though!

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Email Inbound Cool

Live Free or Die!

posted Hide Post
Mags are now sold!!!