SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS new barrel .357 caliber for Sig P226
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS new barrel .357 caliber for Sig P226 Login/Join 
posted
SOLD WTS a brand-new barrel .357 caliber for Sig P226, I am asking $120 include shipping.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Andy1972,

Posts: 239 | Registered: September 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw your post in my thread. Let's make a deal.

Posts: 33 | Location: Folkston, Ga | Registered: August 14, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe Sig selling the same barrel for $179 but not in stock r n.

Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
I'll take it. Email inbound!

Posts: 5809 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SPF to 1967Goat. Thank you.

posted Hide Post
Guess I wasn't clear enough that I wanted to buy the barrel?

Posts: 33 | Location: Folkston, Ga | Registered: August 14, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FLKev
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bwesterbeck:
Guess I wasn't clear enough that I wanted to buy the barrel?

The rules are pretty straight forward here. The sale goes to the FIRST person to say "I will take it" with no conditions and then you send an email directly to the seller.

I'm unsure if you can see his email with your new membership. If not, then say "I'll take it" then say please contact me at my email listed in my profile and provide payment instructions

"It's gon' be some slow singing -n- flower bringing............ if my burglar alarm starts ringing"

Posts: 624 | Location: GATORLAND | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SOLD. Thank you