SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD - Spyderco PM2 blurple and Pacific Salt H1 serrated
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD - Spyderco PM2 blurple and Pacific Salt H1 serrated Login/Join 
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted
Just kind of thinning some knives out. I sent these off to the Spyderco for a little love and received them back at the end of December. They are ready to roll.

First is the Paramilitary II limited sprint run with the blurple G10 scales and the S110V blade. The action is very nice and able to open and close with a flick of the wrist. Blade is centered upon closing. Some faint scratches on the blade that I tried to capture in the pics. Comes with Casey Lynch deep carry clip.

Second is the Pacific Salt with serrated H1 blade. The H1 steel is amazing and with the serrated edge, it's an awesome cutter.

I thought I had the boxes and searched around but was unable to find them. I must've pitched them. I'm the original owner and purchased them from reputable dealers. They are not fakes.

I'd like to sell as a pair to make it easy and tried to price it accordingly given they have been used and I do not have the boxes for them . Asking $210 shipped for both of them. Email in my profile.

Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: steelcityfishanddive,

Posts: 1256 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Sold.

Posts: 1256 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post