SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS P239 9mm w/ 4 mags, TLR-7 Sub, P226 G10 grips, CZ PCR Aluminum grips, Vedder light tuck P365XL holster and Magholder
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS P239 9mm w/ 4 mags, TLR-7 Sub, P226 G10 grips, CZ PCR Aluminum grips, Vedder light tuck P365XL holster and Magholder Login/Join 
posted
Lots of items lol. A used good condition 9mm P239 that comes with original factory grips and 4 mags. The Pistol and mags are selling for $625. Plenty of pics are listed in the imgur link.

I'm also selling a completely unused TLR-7 Sub and Vedder light tuck. I don't care for light-bearing holsters and just bought them to experiment, but decided against carrying them. They are in excellent condition, I just don't care to carry a light. The light is selling for $90, the holster is selling for $45, and the mag holder for $25. The holster comes with both claw types sold by Vedder as well.

On top of the above goods, I also have some G10 grips I bought off Amazon for my p226. They are very grippy, but not in an annoying or overdone way. I like them a lot, but my hands aren't big enough to get a good trigger reach for the DA pull. I've only used them for 2 or 3 range trips, and there are pics in the above link. I'm asking for only $35.

Finally I have a CZ PCR aluminum grip set (Silver, although they look whitish/silver to me). I've only used them once, but decided to return to the factory CZ PCR grips, as I like the rubber texture and the palm swell. I'm asking for $65, and they are practically new, so that's a steal in my book.

Anyway, feel free to message my email listed in my profile if you have any questions or want some more pics. Shipping is not included in the above prices, but most of the items are light/small and won't require much additional cost for ground shipping (You have to pay for shipping; if you'd like faster shipping such as USPS 2 day, add it onto the money you send and I'll do that for you).

Link: https://imgur.com/a/aZqJYbb

Posts: 15 | Registered: November 02, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 2781 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
!bump

posted Hide Post
What forms of payment do you accept?

Posts: 67 | Registered: July 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boss what side is the vedder holster for? Sorry if I missed it in your add

Posts: 4 | Location: Florida Lake Placid | Registered: February 17, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s for a right handed shooter, so right side draw.

posted Hide Post
The P226 grips and extra holster claw for the Vedder light tuck have been sold and shipped. The vedder light tuck with the regular holster claw, CZ aluminum grips, P239 (with 4 mags), and P365XL mag holder are all still available for sale.