SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD:HK P7M13 Mint $3500
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOLD:HK P7M13 Mint $3500 Login/Join 
posted
Hello all,
As much as I don’t want to.. I have to sell some stuff due to son’s medical bills after being hit on his motorcycle. I only provide this info as the reason to explain the sale. Never sell a firearm, right! Anyway, the pistol is basically NIB, one mag was fired to check function upon acquisition. Always wanted one, was able to find this one, so it has been in safe since then. It has two mags, all cleaning tools, and all paperwork; everything that came from factory in matching serial black plastic box. I would send from my FFL to yours, per all laws. Please email me for pics, as I have tried over and over to add but have had no success. I would rather someone from this forum ending up with it, than someone out in the wild. It is only being offered here per regs. Again, have never sold a pistol like this before; so if I did something wrong please advise. As for price, I was looking for $3500. Please contact me for pics and or questions. Thank you all and stay safe all.

The person who wishes to buy it must first post in the thread that he will take it in addition to emailing me, as well as posting here that they have contacted me to ensure no confusion. Also, due to some suspicious contacts, I will only reply to inquiries if contact was detailed here ie: “interested, email in bound.” Again thank you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nciswit,

Posts: 98 | Registered: December 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
As for price, I was looking for something fair for both sides of sale.

Whatever the reason, selling price is required and must be posted in the ad. Thanks.

I'm sorry about your son's accident.

ETA: I just sent you an email to your icloud address.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m sorry about that. I will attempt to edit. And thank you for the prayers and direction. Again this is what makes this community great.

posted Hide Post
Pics sent to Roger on request.

posted Hide Post
Still available; updated price 3500

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nciswit,

posted Hide Post
Email sent requesting pictures.

Posts: 1832 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pics inbound!

posted Hide Post
Received, Thank you.

Posts: 1832 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Hosting pics for OP:

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9744 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much to MikeGLE and 12131 for the very kind assistance shown me during this listing.
Truly makes this crew the best!!

posted Hide Post
Very nice pistol, sorry to hear about your reasons for selling OP.

I had a chance to buy a P7m13 ages ago for under 1k. But took a pass since over 10 round cap was a problem in NYC and I already had a nice P7m8. Still kicking myself.

At times I wonder about what the current price for these is as it seems exceedingly hard to nail down. The gap between low and high sale prices can be in the thousands from what I've seen.

One tool I like to use for research is gunbroker completed items search. You have to be a registered user to see it. But if you login with your account and go to advanced search, you will see a completed items search option. This will show all past sales and what they sold for.

Just fyi as not everyone is aware of this. I just found out recently myself.

Posts: 32 | Registered: November 27, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info and thoughts for son; greatly appreciated. I am very open with working with someone that is interested in adding this to their collection. I just don’t want to deal with the “outside world” right now and hope a member here will end up with it. Had numerous comments on how nice it is; it truly is nib box. Only one mag was fired through it by myself. I really appreciate everyone helping and the support. As someone who for the longest time would just read everything I could here and learn, I truly think this forum has the best folks. No crappy trolls, honest conversation and all around adults. The last few months have been difficult, but I gotta say Para’s comments always bring a smile when someone needs an adjustment. Which is why I really appreciate all the help with posting and advice on how to post something like this.

posted Hide Post
Totally get it and just to clarify, I didn't mean to suggest that your asking price was too high. Quite to the contrary. This is one of the nicest P7m13's I've seen in ages and its a lot less common than a P7m8 or PSP. It's still a lot of money (even tho well worth it in my opinion) and pistol is a bit niche. Hence, maybe also try H&K forum like HKPRO.com at some point. That's my go to place for HK's.

Another pointer if you would humor me... Smile This probably wont work well for something high end like this. But have you tried asking guns.com for an offer? I've done this a few times and they gave me way higher offers than my local FFL's. Might still be worth a try, they answer quick and its free.

https://www.guns.com/we-buy-guns

posted Hide Post
No criticism taken. Went back and forth on price and had lots of advice from the group. I would rather leave it here till end of week, hopefully someone here will end up with it. If it doesn’t go in the week it will go back in safe and I’ll post the other one I thought about letting go as well. At this point I think price is way fair for the condition. If no offers or takers; no biggie. I enjoyed talking with folks, learned how to post a pistol here and got great wishes for the boy. He lets his prosthetic at end of week so maybe some good luck will come by then.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sorry was not aware. Just trying to help as others helped me in the past.

I'll shut up now and keep that in mind moving forward.

posted Hide Post
@Nciswit

Would you mind to send me a PM about this p7? I literally just signed up here and I’m unable to contact you; I tried to do it last week but I was vacationing in Costa Rica with the family using a VPN to watch the Olympics and it was frowned upon!

I’m new here but I’m on many other forums with the same username. I’m a real human.

Posts: 4 | Registered: August 03, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ There is no PM on this forum. You need to put your email in your Profile page so that he can contact you that way. You have no permission to view members' Profile pages, since you registered after 3/22/22.

Btw, using VPN when posting in Classifieds is verboten.

Q

posted Hide Post
Will do. Thanks

Fair nuf about the VPN. Honestly I didn’t even know it was on. My wife stole my phone to watch the olympics because you can’t watch peacock or Hulu in Costa Rica as it’s region restricted and she knew I had a Nord app on my phone for when we white wing hunt in Mexico that suffers the same issue.

posted Hide Post
Email now visible for OP I believe. Thanks again.