SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    sold/removed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

sold/removed Login/Join 
Picture of Mutiny
posted
3)SOLD to Loswsmith JP Rifles JP15 complete 223/5.56 1:8 twist upper matte black hardcoat with black teflon finish on barrel/comp, JP pinned/welded compensator, JP LMOS carrier/bolt, JP Supermatch 16" barrel, JP adj gas block. Never fired or mounted. $1150 shipped CONUS

I accept digital payment by Zelle or PayPal discrete F&F

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mutiny,

Posts: 403 | Location: Out West | Registered: January 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
I'll take the JP. I'll shoot you and email.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Posts: 1250 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
email received and replied to, JP upper SOLD to Loswsmith.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mutiny,

Posts: 403 | Location: Out West | Registered: January 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
I sent you an email re: funds and shipping. Thanks for the quick responses!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Posts: 1250 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Loswsmith:
I sent you an email re: funds and shipping. Thanks for the quick responses!

Funds received. Will ship per our emails. Thank you!

Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
bump

Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Exactly as promised, received as promised. Thanks!!

Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
JP15 complete rifle added

Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
bump

Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
I'm finally back in town. Bump.

Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
Price drops on JP rifle and Wilson Upper

Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
bump